Saturday, November 17, 2018

Good sleep. Good space.

Saturday, November 17, 2018 2:18pm. Inglewood.

I slept so well last night. Uraeus has his own room here and I've only seen him twice. He's playing his game and watching TV. I needed this rest so much. Soooo much. It's not over because I plan to lie down again before the night falls. I might go to the park down the street and take some pictures. I might also take some pictures of the background too. It's so beautiful here. I'm so blessed. We will be here until Thanksgiving.

Also, in not so good news, the filling fell out of my mouth. It's in the top in the back. It doesn't hurt, just feels weird. I'll call the dentist next week to make an appointment to see her.

Not much to report on this entry. Until later.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment