Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Lala. Good day. Hair cut.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:54pm. Long Beach.

I'm sitting outside of my sister's house waiting until 7:00. Lala, a friend who lives not too far away is going to cut my hair. And boy do I need it cut!

Today was a pretty good day. It takes work in the morning for me to get centered in my meditation. I go through so many stages. I'm thankful. I'm angry. I'm happy. I'm sad. I'm fighting depression. I end on a good note though. Then it's work staying on that note. So many things to remind me that my life is shit right now. But it's not. I'm just going through a phase. I'm not the first to go through this. All things considered it's been pretty good. Uraeus and I have been inside every night. We eat every night. And that's what I measure a good day by.

I'm so looking forward to getting my hair cut. I'm also thankful that she is going to do it for free. I have some good friends.

It's getting cold now so I have to make a trip to the storage unit because that's where all of my sweaters and warm clothes are. Today I'm wearing the same thing I had on last night at class. A summer jumpsuit with thin straps. It would be OK if I had a sweater to go over it. When I was packing though I was just trying to get everything out of there. All the bags in storage look alike and there are plenty of them. I don't know when I'm going to have time but I'm going to have to go.

There is a $65 cleaning fee at the Airbnb but Curtis said he would take that off if we wanted to do the cleaning ourselves. To which we said yes. I don't like that the regular cleaning person won't get paid this week but I need that $65. So we have to get up early and start cleaning so we can get to the storage and get back down to Long Beach for my mother's birthday. We will probably go eat somewhere.

Maybe I'll post more when I get back to Inglewood but I'm pretty much out of things I want to say now.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment