Monday, November 19, 2018

Rams. Airbnb.

Monday, November 19, 2018 9:13pm. Inglewood.

I had class tonight at USC. There was a Rams game at the stadium nearby so traffic was crazy. Parking around USC was $100. You read that right. My normal spot wasn't available so I had to walk a bit over to campus. We had a good class tonight though. One of the women in the class is writing a book on suicide letters and it is so triggering for me. I try to keep my comments about her book and not make them personal but it is hard. I want to cry sometimes.

Wednesday is my mother's actual birthday even though we had her party days ago. So tomorrow will be our last night here at the Airbnb. It's been really nice here. We're going to spend Wednesday with my mother. Uraeus's dad is picking him up on Thursday for Thanksgiving and my mom and I will be in San Diego with Genevieve and her family. Friday I'm going to have to find a place for us to stay. Right now I have no money and I'm running out of hope. I'm praying some will come. Money and hope. I keep being blessed but this life is...well...challenging. I really don't want to talk about it with anyone. I definitely don't want anyone telling me what I should be doing. I for sure don't want anyone telling me what they would be doing if they were me because honestly no one knows what they would do if they were me. I guess I'm just at I don't want to hear it. If you're not offering to make this situation easier please keep advice to yourself.

I just took my meds so I'm going to turn in early. I have too much to figure out and I want to be sleeping instead. Good night everyone.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment