Wednesday, November 28, 2018

John's funeral. Sleepy. Emotional.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:30pm Long Beach

I'm at my sister's house right now. We had John's funeral today and then came to the house after the repass. My uncles Therman and Don were here. Ursula came later. Roshann was here and Uraeus. I can't remember all the people. We had a good conversation that started with Don's message at church then had some talks that got deep and at some point we were all in tears. I'm thankful for my family. I'm taking my aunt Bobbie back to San Diego in the morning at 7. Uraeus and I are spending the night here tonight.

I did take my meds tonight. My doctor still hasn't called me to reschedule an appointment. I'll call him tomorrow.

I'm sleepy now. It's been an emotional day.

Until later.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment