Friday, November 16, 2018

New space. Happy. Nap.

Friday, November 16, 2018 3:08pm. Inglewood

We checked into the Airbnb at noon today. It's beautiful and Uraeus really likes it. I think what he likes most is that he gets his own room. I'm happy. Despite my circumstances I know that I am really blessed. God came through again last night. A friend sent me some money and the refund for the room in Beverly Hills came through at the same time. So we got a little food last night and we will go shopping again tonight. I am thankful.

I just had the best nap. I needed it too. I trust Uraeus is relaxing in his room. Now that I have napped I'm looking to be called for work. I was hoping to be working every day this week. Prayerfully someone will call. I have to push my books too. It's almost time for royalty checks and I'm trying to get a big one.

I haven't taken many pictures in a while maybe I'll go for a walk and get some shots of the neighborhood. Take care

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment