Wednesday, November 14, 2018

No Beverly Hills. Dietra. Pizzas.

Well we didn't end up staying at the hotel in Beverly Hills. The room was affordable but the security deposit was a million dollars (kind of). And we already booked the room so we have to wait to get it back.

Also, my uncle died. Uncle John Davis. He died on my son's birthday. His death hit me hard. While I was dealing with that Uraeus jokingly (bug not) said "well we can sleep in the car." My heart broke into a million pieces that this is where we are.

I called Dietra and she offered us space in her house again. God is still faithful. We showed up with a couple of pizzas and now we're getting ready for tomorrow. Uraeus has an interview tomorrow so pray saints.
Keep us both in your prayers.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment