Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Granny. Dietra's. San Diego.

 Tuesday, November 13, 2018 Inglewood. Dietra's house.

I'm taking care of Dietra's grandmother this morning because D is not feeling well. I don't go in to work until 4 so I have time. So far I'm just scheduled to work today but I hope that changes because I want to get the money for the Airbnb I want to take Uraeus to. It will be a better place than we have been plus it will be cheaper than any hotel we have stayed in. And I want something really nice for his birthday. The Airbnb will be available to us on the 16th for a week. I'm hoping.

My uncle Therman left this morning haeaded back to Vegas. I miss him already. We always have the best conversations and he and Uraeus are also close.

I take my aunt Bobbie back to San Diego tonight when I get off. That's a lot of driving. We will have a good conversation on the way down there and I'll get some good thinking in on the way back by myself.

Grandma is resting now so I'm going to also.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment