Saturday, November 24, 2018

Sleep

Saturday, November 24, 2018 5:25pm. Los Angeles.

I slept ALL day. I got up and had breakfast with Michelle and Uraeus then went back to bed. And slept ALL day. I loved every minute of it. I feel so good.

Yesterday Valerie told me that the WomanPreach event in Atlanta at the end of the month has been cancelled. They are still going to pay us though. That's love. That's pure love. If I were in a different position I would have refused but I really need it right now so I just said thank you.

Today was going to be the day Uraeus and I went to look at rooms for rent for him but he only found a couple and wants to make a day of it tomorrow. Fine with me. You know what I did. Went back to sleep. I didn't even know I was so tired.

Now I'm up though and will probably be for the rest of the night. That's fine. I'm really at peace today. Thank You, God.

John's funeral is Wednesday so I have to get to my storage to get something to wear. I'm not looking forward to going through those bags. But that's what it's going to be.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment