Thursday, November 29, 2018

Rain. Michelle's. Focus.

Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:49pm Los Angeles

It's raining and I love it. We spent last night at my sister's house so I could get up at 6:30 to pick up my Aunt Bobbie from her friend's place and take her back home to San Diego. It was bumper to bumper almost the whole way there. They way back to Long Beach was a little easier though. I enjoy my aunt so it wasn't a problem. And I was in my mother's vehicle which is much more comfortable than mine. I listened to some good music, said some good prayers and coasted.

We're back at Michelle's and I'm getting ready for what's next. Still. God is faithful to provide. I'm staying sane and grateful for sanity. I'm still standing. I'm still here. I'm still swimming. I'm still breathing. I'm staying focused on the moment. I don't see all the pieces but I know it's coming together. Nicely.

I hope you are hanging onto hope.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment