Sunday, November 25, 2018

Wrong day. Michelle's. Thankful.

Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:30pm. Los Angeles.

I woke up this morning and somehow I just knew it was Monday. Like I knew it. Had plans on going to class, calling my doctor and dentist, going to see the room for rent Uraeus saw online. All of it. Uraeus informed me that it was Sunday and it took some convincing for me to believe it.

I needed to do something for my mother today so I drove down to Long Beach to do that then came back to Michelle's place and slept a long time. Again. I needed it so much.

Right now Uraeus is at work and I am up with Michelle talking. Uraeus wants to ride his bike back here so I'll be up until he steps through the door. I wanted to pick him up but he wants to get back on his own.

It's been great here at Michelle's. Uraeus is not one to let people in quickly but he and Michelle really seem to hit it off. I'm glad about that.

Well tomorrow really is Monday so I better get ready for it. It's been a great weekend and I'm thankful I had the time to rest.

I'm thankful for so much. I'm thankful for my friends and family. Thankful for this valley that I'm in and the lessons I'm learning. I'm thankful for the waters I'm swimming in that will quinch my thirst but will not drown me I trust. I'm thankful for so much.

John's funeral is Wednesday and I'm thankful that I will see my family soon even though it is a rather sad occasion. I say rather because we do know that John is in a much better place and is no longer suffering.

Until later friends.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment