Sunday, November 18, 2018

Park. Rooster. Birds.

Sunday, November 18, 2018 3:38pm. Inglewood.

Hello all. I did go to the park yesterday and took some pictures. I also took some pictures of the backyard. I've been resting most of the day. I just got up about 1. In a little while Uraeus and I will go and get some more food and then come back and relax some more. I can't express enough how much I needed this time to gather my thoughts, get my plan together, rest, think, take pictures, do nothing. I'm so thankful for it.

I can't believe the year is almost over. But it is. January took forever to end and now we're already almost at Thanksgiving.

I forgot to mention that the next door neighbor has a rooster that sounds off every morning at about 3 and then again about 6. I don't mind. It's actually beautiful. There are so many birds chirping all day and almost everyone around here has a garden with lovely flowers. This is such a gift.

We are headed to get some food now.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment