Friday, November 30, 2018

Food stamps. Michelle's. Hanukkah.

Friday, November 30, 2018 6:20pm Los Angeles. Michelle's.

Today I spent the whole day in the county building, yep because I have needs. I wanted to see if I qualified for food stamps and cash aid. I got my food stamp card today but for the cash aid there is a two hour class I have to go to on Tuesday first. I don't even know how much they will give me but every little bit helps. The food stamps are more than enough for us and what we don't use this month rolls over to next month so that's good.

My doctor still hasn't called me or called in my meds to the pharmacy yet. I might have to roll up there on him. I started to today since I was so close but I was in the office so long I'm sure he was gone. Also, I was an hour over the parking time. Thank God I didn't get a ticket. And Uraeus did the laundry so I have clean clothes to wear. So it's been a good day.

Tonight we are having dinner with Michelle to honor Hanukkah. I'm looking forward to this. I need a nap before dinner so I'm going to sign off.

Until later.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment