Sunday, March 22, 2020

Good morning

7:48am. Home. I plan to be home for most of the day. Uraeus doesn't have to work either so he's here too. I'm going to pick up a bag of lemons from Jessica at her job later. Tea has been blessing and healing me and the little market by my home is selling their lemons for .75 a lemon. Praise God for friends with lemon trees. We have been eating plenty of good vegetable soup here but not much meat. I hope there is meat in the market today. I will walk down there in about an hour. Maybe they will at least have cans of tuna. I should shower before I go. It's been two days since I jumped in the shower. My head is pretty clear. I slept well last night. No panic attacks or anything. I sold another painting. So that's good. I had a dream about a story I want to write. I even remember a few lines. I will work on it today. I think I will include it as a part of my Sunday Stories as today is Sunday. I have to remind myself of what day it is. I am off for a week from my clients. For their safety and mine. They are elderly and I should not be around them while Uraeus has a cold and now I have a sore throat. God help us all. I am living moment to moment. But when was it ever different? When did we ever know God's plan. I wish more people took this thing seriously. People are still hanging out at beaches like it is time to party. It is always time to party I guess. Just indoors now. Let's move the party indoors. I will have my class via Google Hangout. It's not the same as face to face. This is the new normal though. I cut my art prices drastically. Selling some paintings for $25. This thing will blow over. Someday. I hope. God only knows when. Until then I'm going to keep breathing. Breathing easily I hope. I registered to drive for Lyft before this thing got bad. I don't feel comfortable right now having strangers in my car. You just don't know who has what and I don't want people coughing and sneezing in my car. Who knows what I could catch and then take home? It's not a good idea right now. I got a message from a woman out in D.C. telling me she bought my book and how much she likes my words. I was so grateful for her message. It did my heart so good. A woman on the commercial just now said "We are people helping people." Indeed we are. Indeed we are. I really hope Uraeus doesn't have to work tomorrow. Right now he's not well enough to go. I don't want him to feel pressured to work right now. I have the bills covered. I want him to rest and get all the way better. They won't let him stay there if he's blowing his nose and sneezing anyway. My cable bill is due tomorrow I think. Are my gym fees due? Gyms are closed. Are they taking money from us anyway? I hope not. I better call and find out. I'm going to make some tea. I hope you are with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment