Thursday, March 19, 2020

Morning

4:37am. Home. I'm staying home today. I didn't work with my client yesterday and was going to go today but I really need another day. I will go tomorrow and Saturday but had anxiety last night about leaving today. Trying to fight this cloud of depression off as best I can. Gonna write and paint today. I have some poems to submit for WomanPreach this week so I'm gonna make some headway on those pieces. I need to do laundry today too. I do my aunt's laundry on Tuesdays and take it down to her. I was not feeling well last week and the week before I went down there but couldn't get into the apartment because she didn't hear the phone ringing. I know it's piling up and I need to get down there.  Trying to think of who I want to do a quick video interview with for Going Deeper. It will come to me. The person will show up. That's how it's been happening. I've been handling this "social distancing" period very well. It's been what I've needed. I hope they find a cure to this virus soon though. People are dying all over the world and it's scary. Schools are closed for who knows how long, folks are losing jobs, gyms, theatres, parks are also closed and people are panicky. All of this is just adding to my anxiety. I'm trying to stay prayed up though. I hope y'all are too.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment