Friday, March 20, 2020

All unframed art $25 / framed art $75 to Los Angeles County folks, 50% to the rest of the country

Until further notice, if you live in Los Angeles county and would like any of my art you can have any piece (except the two framed paintings) for only $25. You can have the two framed paintings for only $75. Yep. That's where I am. This sale is only offered to people in Los Angeles county because I can't sell art at these prices and ship them too, so art will be delivered or we can arrange a pick up. If you live out of state all art, until further notice is 50% off. I work as a caregiver and cannot get to all of my clients so work is shutting down. We are all getting through this the best way we know how. I post all of my available art here once a month. I also post new art almost every day. If you scroll down just a bit you will see it all there. I am ok y'all. I just have a lot of art, bills approaching and work slowing down fast. Take a look and if you see anything you like, please holler! Take care of yourselves out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment