Sunday, March 22, 2020

PRESENT. 14" x 22" hand written poem. Marker on paper. $20. PayPal jahazainabu@gmail.com, Zelle jahazainabu@gmail, cash app $JahasArt, Venmo JahasArt

present

bless the woman i am now / bless all my stories / bless the men i kissed and wrapped my squeeze so glue / bless the ones who stayed / bless my skin / so leather through the prickliest storms / bless my sisters with hands form a circle / together like rope wire over my space / ain't nothin' no good gettin' through / bless all the rocks / the thorns and bushes / bless the sky / bless blue / bless red / bless the thunder / bless the boogie men / bless the dodged bullets / the mentors / magic / the moon / bless all the blood / the babies / bless the bridges / bless the thoughts / bless the prayer / the whisper / the groan / mud / the stones / bless the good days / bless the night / and the waves

No comments:

Post a Comment