Sunday, March 29, 2020

Morning

10:29am. Home. I got up this morning and put another batch of soup in containers and then in the freezer. Then made another batch. I have a lot of vegetables and potatoes I don't want to go bad so I've been creative these days. I have been loving it. I love the way it smells. I love that Uraeus loves it. I am implementing soup making as a part of my new normal. What about you? What is a part of your new normal that you love? Yesterday was my first day of my memoir writing class. Right now my goal is not to publish it, maybe later (I don't know). Now I just want to get the story out, little by little. I'm going to post each step here on this blog. I am going to explore my relationships. I am beginning with an incident I have spoken about. many times. Being forced to perform oral sex on a neighborhood guy when I was four. That incident has shaped my life in a very big way. I'm going to get to work. Some writing and painting to do today. I hope you have a good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment