Saturday, March 28, 2020

Early morning

4:55am. Home. I hope you are well this morning. I'm up early today and feeling ok. Uraeus has to be at work early so I'm going to take him. I'm up praying also. I was triggered by something I don't really want to say on this platform. I started having old arguments in my head with people. Some folks I haven't talked to for many years. Some I'm in contact with now. Slowly I am releasing anger I didn't realizing I was hold onto. Slowly. When I think I'm over it or that I have let it go something happens. Or nothing happens. But just like that I'm back in it again. I'm not mad at it anymore. I just look at it as an opportunity to peel another layer. To go even deeper. I am breathing through it. All. Are you? Are you breathing? I mean that literally. Are you letting air in and out of your lungs? Counting the breaths I take helps me. In and out, one. In and out, two... I am taking Michael Datcher's memoir writing class. It starts today at 4:00 via Zoom. I'll have to figure out the technology. Let's hope it goes well. What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment