Friday, March 27, 2020

Afternoon

12:51pm. Home. This day is beautiful and peaceful. I was just notified that I got a grant from the Black Feminist Project. God is good. I am thankful for the blessings I am receiving at this time. Today I will work on my latest project which is a collection of 100 poems, stories, musings and prayers. All family friendly language. All of these poems are different from the last collection of 100 poems and stories. I am compiling the stories here on this blog but I will delete the post when I have finished. So if you are a regular reader of my blog you can read them as I'm getting them together. I spent time this morning listening to William Hawkins sing live on Instagram. His music blessed my soul. He he one of my favorite singers and songwriters. I hope you find peace today. I hope you are loving yourselves. I hope you are with someone you love or are at least in communication with someone you love. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment