Saturday, March 21, 2020

New day

Another day everyone. I am breathing and taking this life in moment by moment. Right now I feel ok. I have expressed before that nights are very hard for me sometimes. Often really. Last night was one of those nights. Heavy panic. I did get to sleep and did feel much better this morning and throughout the day.
I am taking care of my mental and physical health as best as I can with prayer, walks, rest when I can, plenty of vegetables and soup and tea. Against the advice of my medical professionals I am still not on meds. I have my reasons. I am not fixed on my choice. If the panic attacks continue and if the depression gets deep I will start back on them. Please don't give me your thoughts on meds or not.
I am writing, teaching and doing other creative work from home. To those of you who have recently purchased art from me, I thank you very much. I have greatly slashed my prices and hope to continue to sell. I announced yesterday that all of my unframed art is now only $25 and framed art is only $75 to those within Los Angeles County where I can deliver art. To those outside L.A. County and in other parts of this country all art is 50% off.
Take care of yourselves, friends. And love up on your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment