Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Morning

8:32am. Home. The woman who lived here before me painted the shower and the shower floor with wall paint that is now chipping. Chipping paint in the shower is not pretty. Uraeus and I need a shower we feel comfortable in. Especially in this time. As it is now I jump in, get cleaned and jump right back out as fast as I can. I went to Home Depot yesterday and purchased the proper paint. I got a a card from the guy in the paint department who gave me a card with the information of a guy who does that work. I called him last night and he got here this morning at 8. He's out now getting more material and will start in about forty-five minutes. I'm so happy. So is Uraeus. I really like this place. Except the shower! Now we will have a shower we are comfortable with. I can't tell you the happy dance my heart is doing. I'm going to have to sell some product today because rent is due tomorrow. It will work out though. It keeps working out. What are you doing today?

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment