Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Some of y'all ain't gon like this but

Lately I have been really bothered by the phrase "I believe the report of the Lord.' Not those words but how they are used. I have heard people express ways they choose to take of themselves like isolation in response to this virus, taking medication for mental illnesses, leaving unhealthy relationships and others have responded that they believe the report of the Lord like the rest of us don't. And really, who is to say what the report of the Lord is for someone else's life? I know, I know, you weren't talking about them, you were just saying what YOU believe. Ok, I'm just saying that it sounds like a snarky way of guilting someone for not doing what you do. People, let's take care of ourselves how we need to and let's let others do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment