Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Afternoon

 3:06pm. Home. I am kinda slow and draggy. I have a project I need to get off my ass about. A couple projects actually. I keep resisting them for some reason. I know the reason. I just don't want to say right now. Maybe when they are complete. I had a good call with my therapist this morning. It was largely due to her I went for a good long walk today. I'm really glad I did. I've been staring at these walls too many days in a row. I didn't get out at all yesterday. Well kinda. A friend brought dinner and we ate it out on the rooftop. So that counts as getting out. I'm going to count it anyway. I'm glad he came by. I needed good food and good conversation. I'm officially stalling now. I'm gonna get this work done. I love y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment