Friday, September 25, 2020

Morning

 8:10am. Home. Yesterday was a rough one. Not all day. But parts. Crystal's son was shot and killed so Dietra and I went to see her at her house. I think I posted this yesterday but I can't even remember right now. If I didn't post it then here it is. He was set up by a girl. Fucking bitch. Seriously. She had them park and sit in a car and then some other puck ass fucker shot him twice in the back of the head. He's dead. Gone. Only twenty-one years old and now he is gone. A month after his birthday. The man and woman were caught the same night and as they were coming out of the apartment where they were hiding like some punk ass bitches the asshole woman came out throwing up her set like she was proud. Keep that same energy though, bitch when you're doing time. A lot of fucking time. Keep throwing up your fucking set when in your cell. When no cameras are around. When you go to court and the judge announces your sentence. Throw your motherfucking set up then, bitch. I'm upset. I'm angry that Black women have to be this strong. That we have to hold the world up. That we have to bury our children. Knock on all the wood. All the wood. God, be a fence around Uraeus. I'm upset. I'm angry. I'm tired. I am glad I got to see Crystal yesterday. I am glad she was in a safe space last night where she could scream in front of all of us. All of us Black women who had her back if fell or went into whatever tizzy it would take to get her through the next minute. I don't want to begin my day with this but I wanted you to know and I wanted to get the words out. There is so much violence going on. The streets are hot. Vermont Ave. is hot. Be safe out there, y'all. Be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment