Saturday, September 19, 2020

Morning

 10:24am. Home. I'm feeling good this morning. I took Uraeus to work and then went for a walk on the beach. I walked for about an hour. I needed that. I got a root canal done yesterday. It went well. I'm gonna have to pay $3,600 for two crowns though. I have to do that next month on the 19th. I'm not supposed to eat anything until I have the crowns. Ain't that something? I'm cool though. I'll get the money and I guess I'll be making my own smoothies for a month. Hey good body! Tonight is my art show. Maijoi and I are doing it together. We are going to share poetry also. I'm looking forward to that. Maijoi said some folks were talking about it at SWAAM last night. SWAAM is a poetry event in Inglewood. I have a busy day ahead and need to jump on it. That earthquake last night scared the shit out of me. Until later, loves 

No comments:

Post a Comment