Friday, September 25, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for waking up this morning

I am thankful I was able to spend yesterday with Dietra

I am thankful for Uraeus

For my friends and family

For love in my life

I am thankful for food

For shelter

For clothes

For a car

I am thankful for my life

For my functioning limbs

For my sight

I am thankful for my art and poetry

For my art and poetry as a business that sustains me

For my whole life

I am thankful for the art and poetry of other artists

For my economy of words

For my computer

For my books

For my bed

I am thankful for clean water

For peace and ease in my head

For money in my account

I am thankful for good memories

I am thankful for lessons I learned

For lessons still to learn

I am thankful for my ancestors

For my guides

For the past lives I've lived

For my stories

I am thankful for music

I am thankful for Crystal

I am thankful she is being supported by her community

I am thankful for this quiet time

I am thankful for Valerie

For a beautiful day planned today

For a hot shower

For my flowers and candles

I am thankful for my body

I am thankful for God's love

For God's protection and guidance

I am thankful for my five year old friend who calls me Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment