Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Gratitude

 I am thankful for waking up this morning

Thankful for my call with my therapist

Thankful for love in my life

For Uraeus

For family and friends

I am thankful for peace and ease

For a home that I love

I am thankful for clean air to breathe

For good food

For clean water

I am thankful for good mental and physical health

For art and poetry that feeds me

For happiness

For my functioning limbs

For a cozy bed

For my sight

My clothes

Dishes

Computer

For Valerie

For a car to dive

For money in my account

I am thankful for my art customers

For my books

For the Goodwill and other stores where I shop

I am thankful for friendly faces

I am thankful for the talent I have been blessed with

I am thankful for putting in work

Thankful for a sound mind

For my friends who support me on social media

For joy

For the weight I loss

I am thankful for being thankful 

Thankful for my ancestors

Thankful for my life

For all of my stories

Thankful for my growth

For good memories

For the love and respect of my community

I am thankful for God's love and protection

For the ability to communicate

For my five year old friend in my building

For my plants

For my dreams and aspirations 

For the Zoom meeting scheduled tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment