Saturday, September 19, 2020

Gratitude

 I am thankful for this day

Thankful that I am safe and my home is in good condition after the earthquake last night

I am thankful Uraeus was here with me

I am thankful for my mother

For getting a root canal yesterday

For the art show I have tonight 

I am thankful for my family

For my friends

For meditation

For poetry

I am thankful for my life

For peace and ease in my head

For money in my account

For being in the flow of abundance

For the love of my community

For my mentors

I am thankful for Valerie

I am thankful for going on a walk this morning on Venice Beach

For my good mental and physical heath

For being able to breathe deeply

For the beauty in the world

I am thankful for my sight

For my legs and arms and feet

For my beating heart

For releasing what no longer serves me

For letting go of old stories 

For good thoughts

For happiness

For joy

For the candles burning

For sage

For my beautiful drum

I am thankful for the smoothie I had for breakfast

I am thankful for being vibrantly alive

For my Patreon account

For being relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment