Sunday, September 27, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for waking up this morning

Thankful for Uraeus

For love in my life

For peace and ease

I am thankful for my good mental and physical health

For strength

For a good walk and bus ride this morning

I am thankful for my home

For happiness 

For my friends and family

I am thankful for Dietra

For Crystal

For Valerie

For my mother and aunt

For my sister

Laura

For my life

For good memories

I am thankful for laughter

For my blogs

For my social media friends

I am thankful for my limbs

For my sight

Food 

Clothes

For my art and poetry

For work I have to do today

For all the lessons I've learned

For all the lessons I still have to learn

I am thankful for God's love and protection

For forgiveness

I am thankful my customer received her package

I am thankful for the artists in my life

For the decorations on my walls

For my computer

For quiet time

For clean water

For clean air

I am thankful for money in my account

For stories in my head

For Super Patron

I am thankful for Leimert Park

For Los Angeles

For V. Kali

For my phone

For new ideas

For inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment