Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for this day

For waking up with a clear head

For good mental and physical health

For love in my life

For family and friends

I am thankful for my social media community 

For art and poetry

I am thankful for Uraeus

For my mother

For Dietra

I am thankful for all of exes

For good touch in my life

I am thankful for Maijoi

For my books

For food

Smoothies

Tea

I am thankful for my stories

For talent

I am thankful for my whole life

For the beauty that surrounds me

For money in my account

For freedom

I am thankful for my home

For being safe and warm and dry

I am thankful for God's protection and love

For grace and mercy

I am thankful for my computer

For the decorations on my wall

For work to do today

For a good hot shower

I am thankful for clean water

For clean air

For my limbs

I am thankful for my sight

For the rugs under my feet

For my comfortable bed

For my bathtub

I am thankful for my clothes

For all of my blessings

I am thankful for the spirit of gratitude

For all the ways I am of service to others

I am thankful for all the ways others serve me

I am thankful for happiness

For quiet time

For prayer

For being able to take deep breaths 

For all of my art supplies

For good liquor 

For peace

For ease

For forgiveness 

I am thankful for my plants


No comments:

Post a Comment