Saturday, September 26, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for this day

I am thankful for my life

For Uraeus

For my good mental and physical health

I am thankful that no one was physically hurt in the crash my car was involved in this morning

I am thankful I had that car

Thankful for my mother and aunt and sister

For my family 

For my friends

I am thankful for Dietra

I am thankful for my community 

For all the love shown to me

I am thankful for peace and ease

For money in my account

For my many blessings

For lessons I have learned

For lessons I am learning

I am thankful for my limbs

For my sight

My home

For God's love and grace and protection

I am thankful for food

For good memories

For laughter

For a quiet and safe place to write

I am thankful for art and poetry

For all of my customers

For love in my life

For my body being able to move easily

I am thankful for my therapist

For blessings on the way

For blessings here now

For all the miracles in my life

For the headspace to take a nap



No comments:

Post a Comment