Thursday, September 17, 2020

Gratitude

 I am thankful for this great day

I am thankful for peace in my head

For a good shower

A good laugh

A good hang with a friend

I am thankful for good weed and wine

For grits and eggs and spicy chicken sausage

I am thankful for my home

For feeling beautiful

For my friends and family

I am thankful for Uraeus

For books and baskets at Goodwill 

I am thankful 

I am thankful

Thankful for my anger too

For the ways I am crazy too

Thankful for poetry that saves me

That heals me

Poetry that heals others too

I am thankful for this good quiet

For time to manifest goodness

Manifest love

Manifest ease

Manifest money

I am thankful for my life

My brain and my body

My fingers and toes

My kind heart

My stories and sadness too

I am thankful for my community

All the love I have inside of me

For so much love from others 

I am thankful 

I am thankful 

For talent 

For success

For good energy

For touch

For memories

For myself

No comments:

Post a Comment