Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for my life

For waking up this morning

For Uraeus getting to and from work safely

For Uraeus

For my mother and sister

I am thankful for my family

For my friends

For the good walk I had today

For a hot shower

For food 

Clean water

For clothes

I am thankful for love in my life

For my community

I am thankful for artists

For Michelle

For Valerie

For Laura

I am thankful for peace

For my home

For a call with my therapist

I am thankful for good mental and physical health

For strength and courage

I am thankful for a good nap

For hope and joy

I am thankful for my patrons at Patreon

For readers of this blog

For my social media friends

I am thankful for my sight

For my limbs

For self love

For good energy

For happiness

I am thankful for my books

For my beautiful walls and all that they hold

I am thankful for shoulders I can lean on

I am thankful for the beach

I am thankful for fresh air

For grass and flowers and all nature

I am thankful for joy


No comments:

Post a Comment