Thursday, September 17, 2020

Art show SATURDAY!!!!!!

Hey L.A.! This Saturday, September 19 from 6:30pm to 10pm I am having a live art show along with
Maijoi
! We are both visual storytellers and are excited about sharing our art and words with you at an evening called A Night of Art and Expression. This will be held at 2623 West Slauson Ave., Los Angeles, California 90043. The place is called The Wise Spot.
This will be an intimate gathering where social distancing laws will be followed. PLEASE WEAR MASKS. We will still have fun! Refreshments and entertainment will be provided. I miss you! I miss sharing my words and art with you! I look forward to seeing you Saturday night!
At first, I was mostly excited about sharing art, and I still am. Today though, I am excited about sitting in a room with some of you sharing poems. Some new poems too! I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment