Thursday, September 24, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for waking up this morning

Thankful for Uraeus

For my life

My son's life

Thankful for my family and friends

For good mental and physical health

For food and shelter

For love in my live

I am thankful for good wine and weed

For peace in my head

For sitting with Dietra right now

I am thankful for a car to drive

For clothes

For good conversation and laughter

I am thankful for my community

For good poetry and art

I am thankful for talent I was blessed with

For comfort and ease

For my books

For the decorations on my walls

For my creativity

I am thankful for my functioning limbs

For my sight

For clean air to breathe

For clean water to drink

I am thankful for my phone

For money in my account

For the clear blue sky today

For my computer

For the elders in my community

For the children in my life

I am thankful for my drum

For my bed

My covers

My couch

My fingers and toes

For my mind

My memory

For many good memories

I am thankful for my ancestors

For the path ahead

For the path behind

For the lessons leaned

For lessons still to come

I am thankful for touch

I am thankful for being able to be of service to others

For others who serve me

For hugs I received 

For hugs I have given

No comments:

Post a Comment