Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Gratitude

 I am thankful for this day

Thankful for love in my life

For my son

I am thankful for a good visit with a friend last night

For good conversation

I am thankful for my family and friends

For my good mental and physical health 

For my ancestors

Peace and ease in my head

I am thankful for clean water to drink

For food and shelter

For art and poetry

I am thankful for my body

For my books and paintings

For God's love

For a car

For money in my account

For safety

I am thankful music

For the decorations in my home

For my furniture

For what is good in the world

For the beauty in the world

For all of my experiences

For friends and family I stayed with when I needed a place to stay

For clean air

For seeing strangers smile

For service I give to others 

I am thankful for the service others give to me

For a computer


No comments:

Post a Comment