Friday, October 12, 2018

Easy work. No rent worry.

Friday, October 12, 2018 11:40pm. Los Angeles. Home.

I had a pretty easy day today. I was with my favorite client. I'll be with her again tomorrow. Thankfully. She's 102 and the sweetest woman you would ever want to meet. It's a blessing to spend time with her.

I have given up rent worry for now. I don't know what will happen but something will happen. Soooooooo… Maybe we will move and maybe we will be here. I don't know and I'm sick of worrying about it. I work too hard and too much to be worrying about money the way that I do.

In other news, Kanye is tripping. I think he's bipolar and is in a manic state. The way he was talking to the President was a trip. How much he loved him and wearing a MAGA hat and not making sense with his words. I feel for him though. I go through really rough manic episode but I'm blessed enough to not have folks waving cameras in my face. Yay for not being famous. The thing about getting help though is that you have to believe you need it and want to get help. I do hope he gets it though.

I need some sleep and so I'm about to treat myself to just that. I wish you all well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment