Thursday, October 25, 2018

Labs. Long Beach. Voting.

Thursday, October 25, 2018 6:42pm Los Angeles. Home.

So yes, I got up and went and got my labs done this morning. I've been putting it off long enough. I walked passed my Dr. and said hello to him but he didn't even recognize me. No biggie. We really don't have a relationship. He's kinda, the guy who gives me my meds.

All in all I had an ok day today. Got my labs done. Went to Long Beach to meet up with my mother. We went to vote early today. It was good just spending time with her. Uraeus tackled some of the packing here. There's more to do. I called my landlord to see if we could leave on Monday instead of Friday. He just called back and said yes. That's good. I'm going to take a nap and get some packing in tonight. I'll get a truck tomorrow and take everything down to the storage between tomorrow and Saturday. I also have a show on Saturday at a library in Encino. I booked this show like in January and here we are already in October. I had forgotten about it.

So before I go to sleep I'm going to go find something to eat.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment