Wednesday, October 17, 2018

V. No labs. Tired.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:47am Los Angeles. Home.

Home talking to V and she is picking out the bookcases of mine that she wants. We are talking about life and more life. I'm tired. I worked with my client tonight. She's not doing well. Not talking. Not eating. Barely grunting. She's seems to be fading away. Sending her and her family my love and prayers. There is change, change, change all around me. It's a wonder I'm not freaking out right now but I'm not. I'm just not. There is a part of me that is almost excited to see where this change is leading me to.

I didn't make it to the mental health center to get my labs done. I was too tired this morning. My appointment with my doctor is not until the 26th and they take labs every Tuesday and Thursday so I'll go on Thursday (hopefully).

I'm tired right now and need to hit the sack. I hope you're well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment