Friday, October 26, 2018

Moving truck. Loading. Encino.

Friday, October 26, 2018 1:28pm Los Angeles. Home.

I just got back from getting the truck. My mother got it for me so I had to go down to Long Beach to pick it up. It's a monster so it will hold all of our things. The down side is that I had to leave my car in Long Beach and now I have to drive this big ass Uhaul truck to my appointment with the doctor today at 3. When I get back we will start loading the truck. I thought packing made moving real, pulling up in a big moving truck really makes it real. The other down side is that I have to have the truck back in Long Beach by 10am because it's already booked so that gives us one day to do all of this. And I have this feature in Encino at 2pm so I'll have to be on the road for that. I don't know how I'm getting from the Uhaul place to my mom's house but I guess I'll work that out later. Also we do have a place to go on Monday so that's good. More later, gonna take a quick nap now.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment