Sunday, October 21, 2018

Client died. Packing to do. Tired.

Sunday, October 21, 2018 8:31pm Los Angeles. Home.

My client in Long Beach passed away this morning at 3:16. Immediately I thought about how John 3:16 was one of her favorite Bible verses. She would have me open the Bible up to that page before I left. It's a trip that she's gone. I prayed for her family. She is at peace though. This is what she wanted. She used to lie in her bed and scream, "Come get me, Lord! Come get me!" And now her time has come. She's not suffering. She's not in pain. She's free.

Here on earth, I still haven't started packing. I worked today and I thought I was going to have all this energy to pack after work but I don't. I'm tired when I get home. I will start first thing tomorrow. Part of my hold up is that I'm waiting on a check to get a storage with. I wasn't going to get a storage but I really need one. I have bags of clothes and so does Uraeus and we need a place we can get to them without having to wait until someone is home or anything like that. Camari is checking on the check for me. Spending this money on a storage is going to leave little for a hotel so I'm going to have to call a friend to see if there is room at the inn. Losing my Long Beach client was not just an emotional loss but a loss of income for me. What did I tell you about praying for change? It happens. I've been saying that I'm tired of doing this kind of work and this happens. This isn't the first time I've lost a client but it's the first time I've been in the situation I'm in and have lost a paycheck. She was more than a job, more than a paycheck. She was a human being. She was a spirit God and her family trusted me to take care of. And I took that responsibility seriously.

So like I said, I came home tired and low and behold Uraeus found a way to get the wine opened. I told you before I have a super cheap corkscrew and it got stuck in the cork and was not giving in at all. So I had this wonderful bottle of Merlot looking at me. Well I came home and Uraeus had gotten it off for me. He didn't even say anything he just let me find it ready for me. I love him. I don't know what made him do it because he doesn't even drink. Can't even stand the smell of alcohol. My son knows me.

Wyatt just emailed me about a show I agreed to do for him on Saturday. I agreed to do this show early in the year and totally forgot about it. I hope it pays or there are people there who will purchase my book from me. That would be right on time.

So pray I get this check before Friday or that I am able to pick it up. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of my story, please let it be a good one, because I'm tired of talking about packing and moving and not knowing where I'm going.

I had a good nap so I might just get some packing in tonight after all.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment