Sunday, October 21, 2018

Gratitude

I am thankful for this day. This quiet. This moment. Thankful that I have enough to make it through the next moment. I have what I need. Thankful that I will always have what I need when I need it. I am trusting. I am floating. I am riding this cloud. I don't know where it will take me but I know I will get there on time and safely. I am thankful for Uraeus who is brave and loving and the sweetest spirit I know. I am thankful for my mother. For my family. My friends who make me laugh and are there when I need to talk or just be. I am thankful for my home. For shelter and food. For money and clothes. For love and peace. For ease in my head. I am thankful for the meds I take. Thankful for sanity. For joy. I am thankful for joy all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment