Friday, October 26, 2018

Gratitude

I am thankful for this day. This beautiful, sunny day. Thankful for Uraeus. For friends and family. I am thankful for the Uhaul truck my mother got for me. Thankful for being able to see my doctor and case worker. For love and shelter. For food and water. For good health. I am thankful I am not depressed. I am thankful I am not in a manic state. I am thankful for all the stuff I have moved today and the stuff I have to move. I am thankful for stuff. For books and art and clothes and shoes and a tv and art supplies and toiletries and all the stuff. I am thankful for energy to move the things. I am thankful for ease in my spirit today. I give thanks for abundance. For knowing better days are coming. For accepting what is and appreciating it for the lesson and blessing it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment