Thursday, October 4, 2018

Home. Work. Rent.

Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:18pm Los Angeles. Home.

I'm home for a minute. Gotta get down to my client in Long Beach tonight. I've been working with two clients a day this week and one client I do an overnight with. I come home for a few hours to sleep then get right back at it. I'm working hella hours and still need more money. A little stressed because after I give landlord money tomorrow my rent is due next week on the 15th and I don't have that many jobs booked. So far just one client maybe two. I do have a check coming in from the museum that I hope won't take too long. It's been a little hard hanging on to this place. I don't want to lose it. Mostly because it's a good location especially for Uraeus. I'm not going to think about that right now. I pray I have a good night with both of my clients tonight.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment