Monday, October 22, 2018

Gratitude

Tonight I give thanks for my life. My whole life. Every single day of it. I am thankful for the journey. I give thanks for my son. For his kind heart, his patience, his wisdom, his joy. I am thankful for my mother. For my sister. My family. My friends. I am thankful for laughter. I am thankful for peace. I am thankful for this ease in my head. For my meds. For clothing and shelter. For water and food. I am thankful for safety. For freedom. I am thankful that I have the spirit of thanksgiving. Thankful for being home. Thankful for all the stuff I have packed up today and the stuff I have left to pack. Thankful for time and energy. Thankful for space. For my health. My mental and spiritual and physical health. Thankful for those praying for me. For doors that will open. Doors I don't even know about. Thankful for good opportunities. For art, poetry, music, dance, photography, all of if. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment