Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Off. Me time. Breathe.

11:50pm. Long Beach.
I'm off work!!!! I had a pretty good shift with my client. Besides taking care of her I spent much of the night counting down the time for me to be off. I need some time. Like some time time to do me. Not worry about bills and food and writing for the next show or selling books or whatever else I'm doing. I need some beach time. When I have it there is so much to worry about I don't take it. I am forever in hustle mode and I know that's not good. Times like now are when I'm most relaxed. When I'm creating. Even though the only thing I'm creating is another post for this blog. Still my juices are flowing. I haven't been to my writing park in too long. I haven't been reading. Even some assigned reading. I don't know what my class for CLI is going to be like. I haven't given it much thought and class is about to start again. Breathe, Jaha, breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment