Monday, August 27, 2018

Doctor. Bridgette. El Coyote.

Monday, August 27, 2018 8:31pm. Los Angeles. Home.

Hey all. So today I got up and went to see my psychiatrist, yes, the same one as before. The one I was going to change from. He was talking to me like he had some sense today. Asked me about my clients, asked if I was still teaching. Talked to me like I was a real person. Not the impression I got when we first met. Anyway he ordered my meds which is all I really want him for. Set up a date for me to come in and get labs done. Boom. I was out of there.

But what I really logged on to tell you about was what happened yesterday. I was in a show at the Hollywood Hotel and it was OFF THE CHAIN!!! Bridgette Bianca was the host, I performed, Aleah Bradshaw, Asia Bryant-Wilkerson, Jessica Gallion, Imani Tolliver, B. A. Williams and Alyesha Wise. Yes, it was a black ass woman event and we had some black ass fun up in there! It was my first time hearing and meeting some of the women but we all showed out. Even the audience showed out! I think it's a monthly event and I hope I get to come back again. I had such a great time.

I rode with Jessica and afterward she, Michelle and I went to El Coyote to eat. Talk about the perfect burrito. The entire night was lit. Even if I'm not performing in the next show I want to be there.

That was pretty much my weekend. I hope you did something fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment