Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Uraeus. Long Beach. Sleep.

12:12am. Los Angeles. Home.
We are just getting in. Uraeus went with me down to Long Beach. He went somewhere with my mother while I was at work. Yes, I survived another shift. It was pretty easy tonight. She wasn't as restless as she usually is. I get it though. It must be hard being trapped in a room, in a bed with very few positions to choose from and then having to have help getting into each position. Thinking like that helps me to be more patient. But like I said, it was pretty easy. I hope my next couple of shifts are easy too.

I'm looking forward to going to sleep. I keep saying that I'm going to either cut my sleeping pill in half or skip a few days. I am sleeping too much in the daytime and I'm groggy early. I keep saying that but I keep taking the full pill along with the other pills in my cocktail.

Oh, my mom found a house she wants in Palmdale but she also found another one. The open house is this Saturday morning. She wants me to go with her. She's not the only one excited I want to see it too. I am happy that she is really excited about something.

And in case you're wondering my fast has gone to shit. I totally had a large root beer, a fish sandwich and then a grilled cheese sandwich after work. So there's that. There are other days though. I know. I lost today maybe tomorrow I'll win.

Sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment