Friday, August 17, 2018

Conversations I want

I have already interviewed many people on this blog (see entries from years ago) but there are many others I still want to converse with here. Here are some of them:

1. Uraeus (I don't think he will do it though, but a woman can dream right?)
2. Tuesday Conner
3. Food 4 Thot
4. Socks
5. Rain Wilson
6. Nikki Skies
7. Lala Deville
8. Kooki
9. Bridgette Bianca
10. Roshann Williams (That's my sister. I don't think she will do it either.)
11. Reuben Williams (I have already interviewed his sister Deja)
12. Charles Becker
13. Aubry Osborn
14. Crystal
15. Jane Walker
16. Donny Jackson
17. Valerie Bridgeman (I already interviewed her here but I want to again because I have a deeper relationship with her now.)
18. Deon Davis
19. Darius Davis
20. Jessica Gallion
21. Mia Chatman
22. Anthony Ortega
23. NaTascha Cole
24. L'Tonya Cole
25. Merle Cole
26. Tiffany Truss-Cole
27. Pat Graham
28. Ruia Akinshegua
29. S. Pearl Sharp
30. George McDonald
31. Alisha McDonald
32. Hiram Simms
33. Michael Dunlap


No comments:

Post a Comment