Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Gratitude

I am thankful for my life. Thankful for my son. For friends and family. For food and shelter and clothes. I am thankful for love and laughter in my life. For peace and ease in my head. I am thankful that I'm in a good mood. That work went well. Thankful for a safe ride home. Thankful for a place to call home. For money for books for my phone for this blog. For my computer. For art supplies. I am thankful for poetry and art. For a car that's running well. For my memory. For meds. I am thankful for being thankful today. Thankful for the desire to write. Thankful that the stories will come. Thankful for the ideas floating around in my head. I am thankful for my son's good health. For his happiness and peace and laughter. Thankful for life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment